I thought I’d put this one in there as it may be small and simple but unusual nevertheless.
I was in my room and on my computer, doing the usual research for job applications and so on. I poured a glass of water and set it on my desk. As i typed away to exhaustion i reached for the drink and missed, knocking it over. Those who know my computer setup (hardly anyone) will know of the junction upon junction of cables, plugged into a multitude of sockets and extensions all leading to one main outlet. The water spilt on the table and immediately ran its way down behind the table and onto the wires and plug sockets. Sparks flew like mini fireworks upon my feet. I jumped down to power everything off but by then a fire had started and was quickly spreading. I tried to put out the fire but it spread to my whole room and i was choking somehow trapped in my room without a way out. The smoke became unbearable and i began choking heavily. And then i made myself wake up.
I woke up coughing and choking. I immediately took control and calmed myself down but the taste of the dark threatening smoke lingered for much of the day. Bizarro. Bizarro indeed.